|Kansetsu International Co.,Ltd.|
1. Ultra High Purity UHP-PFA tubing
2. Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
3. Extremely Low ion elvtion
4. Improving Smoothing coefficient of Surface
5. Excellent Electric Properties
6. Available in a varety of materials for Metal or Nonmetal Shell
High Purity Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger is produced from Ultra High Purity UHP-PFA tubing of 3M Company. There are two types of Heat Exchangers: Shell & Tube type and Immersion type.
Shell & Tube type Heat Exchanger is single pass counter flow configuration that takes advantage of unique honeycomb structure, so the Heat Exchanger is best fitted for heating and cooling ultrapure water, high-purity acid, and other chemicals in the process of electric, pharmaceutical, and semi-conductor manufacturing. Tubing bundle can be removed during maintenance.
Carbon Steel Shell is most commonly used, but other materials, such as Stainless Steel, Teflon® - Lining, and FRP, can be supplied to meet and respond to the various needs.